Sunday, June 15, 2008

Maa From TZP... Real Tear Jerker... Translation of The Song...






I've never told you How scared I am of the dark
I've never told you How much I care for you, Maa?
You know everything, my Maa.
Don't leave me alone in crowds
I'll lose my way back home
Dont send me to places far away
Where you won't even remember me
Am I so bad, Maa?Am I so bad, my Maa?
When sometimes Papa swings me
Too high in the air,My eyes search for you,
hoping You'll come and hold me safe
I don't tell him But I get petrifiedI don't let it show
But my heart sinks You know everything,
don't you Maa? You know everything, my Maa.
I've never told you How scared I am of the dark
I've never told you How much I care for you
But you know, don't you, Maa?


Singer-Shankar Mahadevan
Music- Shankar Ehsaan Loy
Lyrics-Prasoon Joshi

No comments: